Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Having Some Fun.

Kaden discovered that playing in a basket with his toys is quite fun! Grandma Wells taught him this trick the last time we went to visit them. It works well once in awhile when I am trying to get something done and can't do it with him pulling on my leg. :)
As per Dad's request (Sorry Dad, I'm not taking the blame ALL by myself for sneaking a picture like this!) I snapped this picture of Mom and Malaki (My sisters son) playing the Play Station. Malaki loves to play and is always begging someone to come play with him. I love how they are posed the same!
Daddy brought home a piece of an old pen for Kaden to play with. When you press the button it lights up. It also happens to be the perfect size for chewing on. :) We are hoping it will entertain Kaden when we are driving at night. He doesn't like being in the car when it is dark.

I can't remember if I ever sent out my latest information or not... Our last baby appointment was on the 14th. We all got to hear the heartbeat. Kaden was quite impressed with the gel they put on my belly and would have loved to get his hands in it. He also was impressed with the sound of the heartbeat. Baby's heart rate was 162. We are still hoping for a girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment