Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why do they have to grow up?

Alright, so I know why they have to grow up, and honestly I don't think I want her to stay one forever.  She talks a lot for her age, but she can't articulate her wants and needs unless they are 'milk' or 'eat' etc.  I do wish time wouldn't move by so fast though.  I can't believe that we have owned our house a year and a half, and my BABY is over a year old.  Let alone that Kaden is 2 1/2.  I must admit that they are getting to be so much fun though.  Kindi is really starting to get into playing with her babies.  She carries them around by the head, full open mouth kisses them and, my favorite, hugs them close and pats their backs!  So precious!
  One of Jeremy's co-workers gave us two little rocking chairs that used to belong to her kids.  Kaden and Kindi were so impressed with them.  Kindi loves to get her baby and rock in her chair, or snuggle in with her blankie and bink.  So when I wanted to take her picture and get her to be still I just had to pull out the chair!  Her little tutu outfit was also a gift from another lady that Jeremy works with.
Kaden's latest thing is 'I did it myself.'  He is having a hard time understanding that just because he CAN do something himself, doesn't mean that he GETS to do it.  I am always having to tell him that he doesn't get to spank Kindi.  He will tap her hands and then tell me, 'I di i mysels'.  It's hard not to smile when he does it. 
So life may be going by too fast, but we sure are having a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! Time seems to fly when you watch a young one grow! I like Taylor Swifts song "don't you ever grow up" brings snuggles and tears every time. *smile* Have a grea day with your little ones who are growing up so fast. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete