Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Hair Day (Part Two)

Okay, so I had no luck with the Cradles Cap Care.  One of my best friends is a hair dresser and she suggested Baking Soda...  Yeah, it sounded strange to me too.  :)  She said she tried it on their foster son and it worked great.  You make a paste out of it and put it on their head for awhile then wash it out.  Well we tried it for the first time today. 

Mom what in the world are you doing to me?

I think you might be crazy

Yep!  You are definitely crazy!

Well... I think it helped some, but it definitely is not gone.  Amy said she had to do it twice to her son.  So I guess I will try it again Saturday.  I think I will give him a break tomorrow since we will be headed up to the Doctor.   He sure has been a trooper though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment