Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad Hair Day

So I don't know if any of you have ever had a baby that has cradles cap, and a lot of hair...  It is proving to be quite the experience.  I wanted to relieve my son of these unsightly scales on his head, so I bought some Cradle Cap Care.  It says right on the bottle, 'Light and Non-Greasy'.  You are supposed to apply a small amount to the affected area...  I tried a small amount and it wouldn't get through all of that hair to his scalp.  So I tried a little bit more, and a little bit more, and it took a LOT.  Then they say brush it with a soft brush... well I don't have a brush for Kaden, but another book I had read said to use a washcloth.  That did absolutely nothing that I could tell, so I proceeded to wash it out (Like it says in the directions).  I shampooed his little head and rinsed it out, but it felt a little bit sticky, so I rinsed it again, and again, and again until my little son was well fed up with me.  Guess it must be good enough...  WRONG!  As I combed through his hair after his bath sure enough a few scales came out, but something much more interesting happened...So if for some reason you ever need to make your childs hair stand on end...  Buy some Cradles Cap Care.  It works better than gel and isn't crunchy!  His hair was still standing up after sleeping all night!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! My poor little Evie is 9 months and still basically bald!

    ReplyDelete