Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Eyes of a Child

Ahh... My little baby is growing up.  It wasn't long ago that he hated it when I would lay him down with some toys to look at.  Now... he will entertain himself for an hour.  He is getting to be so aware of the things around him and just drinks them in.  As I carry him through the house he sits up straight and his eyes roam everywhere finding new things to look at.    He still doesn't like to do any tummy time though.  I can only get about 1 1/2 minutes out of him before he starts screaming!  



Thanks Julie!  Kaden fell asleep playing with this last night!


I love this bouncer (thanks to my family).  I put Kaden in it while I cook or do dishes on the counter, I know... I know.. you aren't supposed to put it on the counter, but my kitchen is so small I am never more than a foot or two away from him.  He will sit and play with those toys all by himself.  And the great thing about a bouncer is when he gets excited he kicks, then the toys MOVE, and he gets more excited!


As you can see, Kaden is very into that little elephant.  I think they are having a staring contest!

2 comments:

  1. All those little milestones are fun, aren't they? My girls never liked tummy time either until they were 4 or 5 or maybe 6 months. They were kind of later crawlers...don't know if that's related or not. And I always used the bouncy seat on the counter and never had any catastrophes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Kaden is getting too big and too cute! I need to see him again sometime soon! =)

    ReplyDelete