Thursday, August 6, 2009

May Calendar

This picture cracks me up! Kori is 'backhanding' Kaden and Lillie's face is too funny. :)

In case you don't know, Jeni and I make a calendar for our parents (which has branched out to our in-laws, ourselves, and grandmas and grandpas...) every year. So yesterday I went over to Mom's (where Jeni is staying while her husband is at Basic.) and we did the pictures for the month of May. (I'll be making several trips in the next few weeks. We have to finish next years calendar before Jeni moves to who knows where.) Here are just a few of them.
Korinthia Dawn

Kaden Raymond

Malaki William

Lillie Lee

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know how to describe Lillie's face. Too funny! I love the kids in the flowers, it looks so springy! Good thing that's what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete