Friday, February 19, 2010

1 Year Old

Surprise! I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. I have been busy lately though. It started with Kaden's 1st Birthday, then with buying a new home, Christmas, and everything included with moving... Well spending my time on my blog seemed like a low priority. Not to mention that Kaden HATES it when I am on the computer, he wants to be up and playing with it to, and his nap time is usually reserved for showering, mopping and other stuff that is just a lot easier to do without my little 'helper'. I may never catch up now though! So I am going to start with Kaden's 1st Birthday since that is where I left off. We will see what you get after that. :)


These are for me? I'm not going to get in trouble?
Kaden has no trouble learning Daddy's 'Rip and Tear' method.
He even got the throw it over your shoulder part down.
Look Mommy! What's that shiny thing?
It is tradition in our family to get our 1 year old babies a cake to do with as they please!
He started by picking off the brightly colored frosting flowers and eating them.
Then he put his hand in it.
Then he walked right over the top of it...
He was trying to come show me the frosting he was eating and ended up falling into his cake instead! The slightly disconcerting part? It just messed up the frosting, but didn't even dent the cake...
Yummy! That was good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. A non-dentable cake? That is kind of disconcerting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake on a towel on the floor. Great plan! Love all the pictures! So glad you are able to be with us in blog land once again. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings

    ReplyDelete