Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kickin Fool

Kaden loves to kick.  Whenever I change his diaper we usually spend some time just laying back there playing.  He will kick and punch for over a half an hour sometimes... if I will stay back there and watch him that long.  I guess he is trying to show off.  He gets so excited and proud of himself.  It is too precious.  He is getting to be too aware now, so the video isn't great... whenever I get a camera out he tends to focus on it and not what he was doing now!  You will be able to see the tame version of my kickin fool!  Sorry it is so dark.

2 comments:

  1. This is very sweet. And I think that it's incredibly cute that you spend half an hour playing with him while changing his diaper. I probably did that when I only had one kid too! Enjoy these sweet times with your firstborn. It will be different (not worse, but different) when you have other kids.

    ReplyDelete