Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's going on...

I haven't kept up on all the latest happenings in our lives, so here is a quick peek.

I just love this picture!  Kaden can sit up in the chair or on the couch pretty well now.  But in the shot he just looks like he is waiting rather impatiently for something to happen.  (Unfortunately it is true!  He was waiting for me to tie my shoes so we could go visiting.)
Jeremy is on Spring Break right now and the weather yesterday was warm (ish, 53) and sunny.  So we decided to take a walk... of course as soon as we did, the sun went away. 
 We had a good time anyways.
Kaden is pretty good about entertaining himself as long as I give him something new to do or look at once in awhile.  So I pulled out our highchair (Thanks Grandma Wells) the other day and he was so thrilled to be sitting up in the kitchen, watching me cook and clean.  I gave him some toys to play with and he was quite content to look and watch them while I ate my lunch.  :) 
Yay for hot food!
So I'm sure that I have mentioned that Kaden loves to 'march' and jump.  Previously that has always been while standing on your lap and looking at you.  Just the other day Papa Wilson took him for a 'walk'.  He was fairly impressed with himself, although a little bit confused about what was going on.  :)  Jeremy and I have been attempting to 'walk' with him periodically now.  I don't think that he will be a crawler (he hates spending more than 2 minutes on his belly), so he will have to go straight to walking (like Mommy).  He can use all the practice he can get!
We have an appointment this afternoon to get our 3 month family pictures done.  I will be posting some of those when we get them back.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment