Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sucking and Rolling (almost)

Kaden is in the habit of sucking... only I'm not quite sure what he is sucking on... his upper lip?  his tongue?  his gums?  I don't know but it is pretty cute.  Unfortunately his bedroom just doesn't have good video lighting, so the video is terribly dark and you probably won't be able to see anything.  But I know it is cute!  :)


I just know any day now I am going to come out of the kitchen, while Kaden is playing in his gym, and find my son on his belly.  Of course I will have come out of the kitchen because he is screaming his head off!  (He hates being on his belly!)  He is so close to rolling over.  He starts by either trying to see something above his head or else trying to suck on his shoulder, or his mat. 
 Such as this picture.
Then he arches his back and is up on his side... so close!  He also will kind of reach or look for something, lift up his legs and toss them to the side.  If he figures out how to get his arm out of the way, over he'll go.
That is what he is doing here, although I can never catch him as far over as he can get... as soon as he sees the camera he mellows!  :)
I love watching these new abilities he has.  Of course this one could prove to upset him quite a bit.  Either that or he will learn how to enjoy his belly time!  :)  

Oh yeah, he has also figured out that his hand works great as a club.  He loves to beat on things, anything (his belly, the high chair, mommy's neck) with his right hand.  It is a pretty solid whack too!

No comments:

Post a Comment