Monday, April 13, 2009

Kaden's First Suit


Do you know how hard it is to find a suit for a baby boy?  There are adorable spring dresses everywhere, but nothing for baby boys.  I checked every store in Albany and Corvallis.  I just wanted a suit for church on Easter Sunday!  Finally Mom, Morgan and I took Kaden up to Salem.  I had a gift card to Toys R Us, surely they would have something... nope.  Just across the street was the Baby Depot (an awesome store!) and they had two, that's right a total of TWO suits that would fit Kaden.  One was pretty terrible, luckily I liked the other one:

So I of course had to go out and buy Daddy a matching shirt and tie!  Aren't they handsome!

My two 'serious' men.

Okay... maybe we can have one smile.

Happy Easter from the Wells' family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you guys are too adorable! Kaden looks so handsome!

    That's good to know about the challenging suit-finding issue... I'll have to keep that in mind if we need to dress up Baby Rude!

    ReplyDelete