Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Hello all,
I'm still around, and I even remembered the password to get into this account.  Yay for me.  I realize I'm pretty much the worlds worst blogger, but I never promised I'd be very good at it.  So on with the good stuff!

I love getting the whole family dressed up in coordinating outfits for church.  So much so that I actually wore a bit of pink!  Just a bit mind you.  You can't really tell in this picture, but the shirt under my jacket is pink and my necklace and earrings are pinkish.  I also painted my toenails pink.  And Kindi's to match.  That was quite the experience for her.  She loved it and yet was so nervous about it.  The whole time I was painting them she was fidgeting and giving me that nervous giggle sound.  You know, the one that you try so hard to avoid when you are at the doctor for something embarrassing.  Yeah, that one.
When I tried to paint our finger nails to match she got really excited and handed me her finger, until I pulled the brush out of the bottle.  I don't know what she thought it was, or was going to do to her, but as soon as I pulled it out of the bottle she would freak out and yank her hand away, hiding it under her chin or in her mouth.  I tried to paint mine, but after the fourth attempt being ruined by immediately having to help Kindi go potty or help Kaden button his pants... I gave up!

We even got Jeremy in pink!  What a gorgeous family!
Malaki, Lillie, Kaden and Kindi show off their finery.  
(Kori was having special Mommy time.)
 Hunting eggs.
 What a handsome little boy.  Where did my chunky baby go?!
 Don't ever put your chocolate down around Kindi.  She'll snatch it up and be gone before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment