Friday, September 17, 2010

Kindi is 5 Months Old

My Kindi girl is 5 months old.  She has two teeth already.  She is eating big girl food.  And I wish time would slow down!  I love watching her reach all of these stages, but she is my last baby and I'm not ready for her to grow up yet!
She is getting more and more beautiful every day though!
Since Kaden's 5 month birthday was in May and Jeremy's birthday is in May I used Jeremy's cowboy hat and boots for that month and they turned out adorable.  So I thought I'd do the same with Kindi girl's 5 months too, and she is super cute!
Her head is just too small to keep Daddy's big ol' hat on.  But even with it tilted she's precious.
So... this one worries me.  Only five months and look at that attitude already!
I think it's my favorite though!  Does that make me a glutton for punishment?

And of course since Kindi was getting to wear Daddy's ha'a, Kaden wanted to too.  He was so sad when I told him he couldn't take it from Kindi.  He ran across the yard and sat down in the wet grass saying, "Mah uurn."  Which in Kaden language means, "My turn.".  He jumped right back up when I told him it was his turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment