Friday, September 10, 2010

More from the Well(s) of Randomness.

Hmm after this post it will be time to unload my camera again.  :)  I'm all caught up according to my computer, but my camera has another story to tell!  (Or maybe several!)

Garden season.  Zucchini taking over my kitchen.  Solution?  Shred and freeze said zucchini.
Kaden even helped me shred and package it, can you tell in this small picture?  Zucchini on the counter, on the chair, on the floor, in his hair...  So then I had the bright idea of waiting and letting the zucchini on the floor just dry up so I could easily sweep it up and throw it away.  Anybody ever tried that before?  Well, don't!  It doesn't dry nice and flaky, nope, instead it seems to melt into the floor and stick like glue!  The next time I just got on my hands and knees with a washcloth and wiped it up right away.
Kaden stirring the eggs, oil and vanilla for the Chocolate Zucchini Bread.  Yummy!  Most of it even stayed in the bowl!
I'll probably be in trouble with Jeremy for posting this picture!  Kaden found Kindi's headband stash and wanted ALL of them on.  So being the diligent mother that I am, I obliged.  Then proceeded to take blackmail pictures!
Then he tried to pull them down to get them off and turned them into a blind fold!
Kindi is getting strong so fast.  She loves to sit upright and can almost sit all by herself now.  When I upload my next batch of pictures I have a lot more stories to tell with her.  Food, toys, and more coming.
I don't remember if I posted anything about this cradle before...  Jeremy's dad made it for their boys.  Both Heath and Jeremy's names are carved into it.  He sanded and refinished it for us and brought it for Kindi.  It is so neat, it rocks both ways!  Sideways, and head to toe.  I put Kindi in it at night, but during the day it isn't safe!  Kaden loves to hang out in it.
Kaden has just recently figured out what the camera is for.  This is his 'cheese' face!!!  He doesn't actually say cheese, but when he sees the camera this is what he does.  It cracks me up!
My monkey boy is forever finding something, anything (chairs, pots, toys...), to pull into the kitchen to get into the sink, or on the counters.  It has gotten so bad in fact that all of our dining chairs are out in the garage because I got tired of rushing into the kitchen to pull knifes and things away from him.  Some days poor Kindi gets a bum rap!  I feel terrible when I have to stop her from eating and leave her on the couch while I go rescue her brother, over and over and over again!  Anyways... So this time he managed to get the dish scrubber that I had just been using and was still quite soapy.  At least he was cleaning my coffee table with it.
What Mom?!  I'm just helping you clean!
Want me to clean your camera too?

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. *smile* Glad you are enjoying the BUSY life of a Mommy of two LITTLE ones. *smile* Remember that so many moms have done this before us. *smile* You all will make it through and will look back and giggle at the memeories of this time. *smile* The one with all the head bands...FUNNY. *smile* Have a great Sunday with your family. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete