Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beautiful Kindi Kae

This is just a collection of photos I have taken through the weeks of my gorgeous little girl!  And I have a whole bunch more that need to be downloaded off of my camera someday soon!
She is already showing some attitude in this picture!

Nothing is more peaceful than a sleeping baby!
I love her little green daisy outfit!    Since my poor angel has a reflux problem she sleeps in her car seat most of the time.
God outdid himself!  She's more beautiful than I could have imagined!
I love this bouncy seat.  Kaden used it all the time and now Kindi gets to enjoy it.  She often will sit in it on the counter while I work in the kitchen and fall asleep.
Kindi is always pulling those long skinny little feet of hers up to sleep all scrunched up.  She had newborn hives when she was born.  They looked terrible but didn't seem to bother her and they are all gone now.

1 comment:

  1. Both of your children are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing pictures of them. So glad she is able to rest well in the car seat at least. God is amazing when it comes to the beauty of children indeed. *big smile* Remember to pray always. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete