Friday, June 25, 2010

The Many Faces of Kindi

So in case you hadn't heard yet... I think my daughter is absolutely beautiful! I can't get enough of her, so now I am going to share with you some of the many faces of my Kindi Kae!  Enjoy!
I think I have mentioned before that she has a reflux problem so she sleeps in her car seat.  She is getting active and aware enough now that she is starting to enjoy toys some.  That butterfly on her car seat makes a delightful wind chime type sound!
This was the first time she had ever worn that hat.  It doesn't work so well for sleeping though!  It eventually ended up completely over her eyes.
Kissy face.
Beautiful smiles!
Peeking through the toys.  She actually prefers to skip the toys on her bouncer seat and just watch me work in the kitchen, I guess the toys obstruct her view!
She knows she's cute!
You just can't help smiling back at a face that precious!
She is so close to laughing!  When I tickle her she gets a little grunt out once in awhile.  I can't wait to hear that first true chuckle!
She likes her arms up in the air just like her brother did.

No comments:

Post a Comment