Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sibling Love

Here is a photo collection of Kaden and Kindi enjoying each other.
Petting his sister.
I put Kindi on Kaden's belly after he had a bath and he thought it was great!   The first time I just set her there for a second then picked her up again.  He promptly started 'please, please-ing' me and reaching out for her to be put her back.
He is always trying to get her to suck on him. 
The other day I left Kindi in her bouncy chair in Kaden's room where we had all been playing, and Kaden and I went into the kitchen for something.  Well he left the kitchen and I was quick to follow him, but not quick enough!  Before I could get to them he had already 'shared' a grape with his sister!  Talk about scary!  Luckily she didn't try to swallow it or anything, but she was very confused and I had a hard time getting her to open her mouth enough for me to get it out.  It's so hard because he is trying to be nice and share with is sister, but he just doesn't understand that she isn't old enough for that kind of stuff yet!
Look at her so strong and Kaden clearly loving this!
Hooray for snuggles!
Checking each other out.
Kaden loves to hug Kindi and hold her.
He likes to think that he is doing it all by himself.
My babies hanging out on the floor.
It might look like Kaden is giving Kindi her pacifier, and perhaps he is... but only so he can take it again, then give it back again, then take it again...

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the love they have for eachother. And the ones of her many "faces" was a nice collection too. *smile* The 4-Wheeler ones were cute. Your Kaden looks so small on there. Have a great day with your little ones. Remember God is love. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kindi is growing MUCH too fast!!! But it's adorable how much they love each other!

    ReplyDelete