Friday, June 18, 2010

Big Boy Haircut

Kaden's hair was getting so long it was almost in his eyes, we had started calling him our hippy boy... although I suppose he was totally stylin' since that seems to be how the boys wear their hair these days!  Usually we put him on somebody's lap to cut his hair, but Jeremy was busy at the moment I was ready to start so I sat him on the chair to see if he would let me cut it.
We gave him a cup of chocolate milk and I went to work.  The only problem seemed to be that my cutter seemed to be running out of batteries... it doesn't have batteries.  It was only cutting a little bit of his hair at a time, if any.
He sat quietly for along time while I tried to accomplish something with my dull, tired blades.
I only made it about half way before he was tired of this game and wanted to leave.
Please let me go Mom!
So sadly my son now runs around with half of a haircut although unless you are looking close you don't notice too much!  Maybe I will get new clippers soon, or maybe Jeni will just get really fast and I will let her do it!  (My sister is in cosmetology college.)

2 comments:

  1. some day soon you will be an ol' pro at cutting his hair and fast. *smile* From one momma to another, our son does so much better now than he once did. *smile* Suckers are a good "treat" after sitting nice for a hair cut. *smile* Not to mention, Wal-Mart doesn't cost too much if you are not able to do it when you would like it done. *smile* I have gone there too. *smile* Have a great day. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring him over Sunday and I can do it :) I need to do Malakis as well, and I need to get faster cause we have lots of kids that come in and it makes me sad when the girls cutting there hair want it to perfect the take 2 hours. Make it good enough and let the poor screaming child go! lol

    ReplyDelete