Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kaden is 18 Months Old

Kaden is half way to two now.  I never could have anticipated the rate that time accelerated once I had kids.  At this age they change so incredibly fast, I never know what to expect next.  Kaden still isn't talking, but he is starting to try now.  He makes sounds and I think he is trying to say sentences now.  I'm fairly certain that he says, "I did it".  That's his cousin Kori's favorite phrase.  Most of the time he just makes lots of sounds that make it seem like he is talking, but nothing clear yet.  Anytime I ask him to say a word, like milk or Kindi, he just gives me a funny look and a smile, then stops his babbling.  Silly boy!
Isn't he a handsome young man!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable. Time does seem to fly when you watch it pass in your little ones. By the way, it's hard to read the notes in your posts. I get to highlight the entry to read it because the font in so light on the pink back drop. Just thought I would let you know what I see on the reading end. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's easier to see now, thanks for making the font white. *smile* I did notice. *smile* Sicnerely, me *smile*

    ReplyDelete